Pages

Saturday, 29 July 2017

...You mean the world to me


Folks if you were at the Gina K new release party on Thursday night you might have seen this card already, I wasn't able to make the party but I think some kindly soul was able to share a couple of my cards. Gina has just released a beautiful new kit called Boho Flowers and this is a card I have made using the butterfly stamp from that kit.

I stamped the butterfly 8 times with Versamark onto white card and then added some clear embossing powder. After heating the powder to set it I coloured the detail on the butterflies with some muted shades using copics. After that I sponged some Kraft ink (Gina K Ink) over the butterflies to help define their outer edged. I simply trimmed the panel and mounted it on a black mat and then onto a kraft card base.

I die cut the word 'you' and mounted it over a little strip of white card onto which I had sponged the phrase 'mean the world to me'. I love how this came together and I'm super excited to see what else I can do with this kit. look out for our DT blog hop - think it's happening on Monday!

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2966&categoryId=16

The kit contains all the items that you can see in this graphic. Click the pic to see it in store.

4 comments:

  1. As always, a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are amazing! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!