Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

...Wishing you Well

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2885&categoryId=16

Sharing another card I made with the Cottage Garden set just released last night - did you make it to the party at Gina's? I didn't. Isn't it wonderful how children can be up all night ill and then waken at dawn feeling better and full of zest while we mums and dads emerge from the night shift feeling older than dirt and twice as grubby...

Anywhoo the angels on the Gina K Design team shared a few of my cards at the release party, this might have been one of them, super simple to put together - the video shows you how - this card was created pretty much like the one in the video except that I left off the garden gate image, scroll down, or click here to see that video.

To see all of the new goodies now available at Gina's click here.

There are a series of 3 inspirational blog hops coming your way on Monday, I do hope you can pop back to see what we made with all the new releases! See you then!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Claire, mine is on it's way. Hope you and hubby catch up on your sleep 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it Kim! would love to see what you do with it!!

      Delete
  2. :-) Ahh, that post. I do remember those days! So glad they are over!!!! I hope you've gotten to catch up on your sleep! And I love this card too: that little cottage looks so warm and cozy!! Have a good Saturday, and I hope you keep the creeping crud that your little kiddo had out of your system!!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. och thanks Helen! Hugs to you for popping in!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I think this is the home Cicely grew up in! {wink}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Charmaine, yes, I think you are right!! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!