Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

...Introducing Cottage Garden Stamp set and video

Video:

Evening folks! I have a card for you AND a video, been hard at work on this, hence the tumbleweed around the old blog lately!

Gina's having a release party tomorrow evening (6th April) and one of the new sets is this one! I'm so excited to show you Cottage Garden! Watch the video to see all the info!

It's a scene building set choc full of 29 stamps including sentiments and you can use them all together or just a few at a time to create beautiful vintage inspired scenes. For my first video on this set I've recreated this card - which looks complicated, but I promise you it is super easy - see for yourself the video will walk you through it all! So hope you guys like this!

 
Cottage Garden will be available for purchase April 6th, 7PM Central at ginakdesigns.com

Don't miss the Gina K Designs release party at 7PM Central time on Thursday, 
6th of April, to see all the new goodies:
www.stamptv.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!