Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

...For Sale - part of my PapertreyInk stamp collection.

ED - Forgot to say, anyone ordering 5 or more sets will get 10% off the price of the sets, thanks for looking.

Folks I have some stamp sets here for sale, I am doing a grand clear out in an attempt to simplify my stash and these are a small number of what I have - there is too much to list. I am beginning with some of my beloved PapertreyInk collection.

These are all older PapertreyInk sets, many are now in their Vault and are not easy to find elsewhere.

All sets are large. All sets are priced individually - Shipping will be extra and will be included in the Paypal invoice that I send you once I have received your 'order'.

I will ship to international folks, but please be aware that since I am not a business anymore I can't do discounted shipping. All sales are final.

All paypal invoices must be paid before shipping. There is no tracking as it's just too expensive.

I will not hold items over, it's first come, first served.

I don't have a lot of time in which to take pics and upload, a google search may help you...

I will remove sets from this page once they have been paid for and shipped.

Here is how to order:

email me on: claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com

Be sure to include:
• your choice of sets
• your shipping address
• your email address that I can send a paypal request to

PapertreyInk sets for sale, many of these are Vault sets:

All sets are lightly used unless described otherwise - all come in CD cases.
Polka Dot Basics 2 (brand new unopened and unused) £12GBPSOLD
3rd Anniversary set - Round and Round (brand new unopened and unused) £12GBP SOLD

Simply Stationery £10GBP
Tags for Spring  £10GBP
Polka Dot Basics £10GBP SOLD
Wise Owl £10GBP
Quilters sampler £10GBP SOLD

Star Prints £10GBP SOLD

Beautiful blooms £10GBP
Rustic Snowflakes £10GBP
2008 Holiday Tag Collection £10GBP
Life £10GBP
Merry and Bright £10GBP
Snowfall £10GBP
Snowfall Additions £10GBP
My Punny Valentine £10GBP
Spiral Bouquet £10GBP
Made of Snow £10GBP
Guidelines Two £10GBP
Spooky Sweets £10GBP
Faux ribbon £10GBP SOLD

Damask Designs £10GBP
Holiday Treats £10GBP
Journalling lines £10GBP
Everyday Classics £10GBP
Boxes bags and tags £10GBP
First Fruits £10GBP
Beyond Basic Borders £10GBP SOLD


4 comments:

  1. Dear Claire,

    where can I look at the sets?

    xox
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Majo, the best thing to do is google the set name together with the name 'papertreyink' - I'm super short of time this weekend and i am just not going to be able to take pics and upload all of them, I am sorry, I realise it's not ideal! Apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was wondering if you also have the Tinsel and Tag Kit and the Trimming kit from PTI and if so if you want to sell it. I just found their website last week on accident and fell in love with it. Or do you know of someone who wants to sell it? Thank you so much
    Sylvia
    I have tried yesterday twice to write but I'm not sure it went trough so hopefully you will not get this tree times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvia, my apologies, I don't have it, I'm sorry.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!