Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

...Our PJ party winner!


I'm just a tad late getting the winner posted, but huge congratulations to Annheidel of Mapleberry Musings!!! her stunning Holly and Stars sketch card was the randomly chosen winner! Annheidel, please email  us at info@waltzingmousestamps.com and we will arrange to get you your gift code - your win is doubled because you used WMS on your card!!!

I'm still working my way through the entries - did you SEE the stunning creations from yesterday's PJ party? Scroll down to the previous post to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annheidel - what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thank you so much! I had fun participating this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!