Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

...hands up! Challenge winners at last!

I popped on here this evening to have a peep at the bedtime story sketch cards and realised that I had completely faffed the challenge winner announcements! It's been a while since we last had a PJ party and yours truly got it into her head that all the winners were to be picked tonight!!! Not so! My sincere apologies to folks who took part in the first three challenges.

Without further ado here are the random winners:

1 To die for - No.4 Nancy Penir

2 St Patrick's Day charm - No. 6 Laurie J

3 What would Mother do? - No. 7 Carola

Ladies if you can pop me an email on claire@waltzingmousestamps I will get your prizes organised right away!

I will be back tomorrow with the sketch challenge winner!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Thank you so much! And congratulations to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire

    What a wonderful surprise to see this morning that I am one of the lucky winners! I'm really happy that this time luck was on my side.

    Congratulations to Nancy and Laurie who certainly are also as happy as I am.

    Have a nice day!

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!