Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

...ugh the return of the Ash...

ED - I managed to get a tonne of shipping notices out tonight, if you haven't got one yet, it could be that one or more sets you ordered was sold out or it could be that i needed some more address details from you, or maybe I'm combining your orders, check your inbox and spam filter. Ever the optimist, i'm still hoping to get the huge majority of orders away this week, my replacement stock is in transit, so pop back here for updates. I will email everyone eventually but there were hundreds of us in the tiny store that night...it might take a moment or two...lol, many thanks for your patience!


Och you ladies are just the best!! thank you for being so understanding!!


Just a heads up, the ash cloud is causing problems again, at first the airports here were closed this morning for a short while, but now i'm hearing that they are to close again tomorrow!!!

I sent out a huge amount of orders first thing this morning and i'm really hoping that they've made it out of ireland already but there will now undoubtedly be some delays due to this latest development, I am so sorry ladies, it's just not what we want to hear, but the airport folks have to put safety first.

I'll post more details here as I get them.

13 comments:

  1. Claire, I'm sure everyone will understand that this is beyond your control. We already know how great your customer service is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, breathe easy. I know it's your business, but they are just stamps! LOL. We papercrafters can be crazy at times, but it's really not like organ donation or anything :) No lives hang in te balance....Your kindness and attention to detail is appreciated tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wretched volcanoes preventing our stampy goodness from leavin the country.

    Don't stress Claire, honey.......I'll love them even more for having to wait that little bit longer to get 'em.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Claire - these things can't be helped but thanks for keeping us informed. Much appreciated.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more concerned about your health and that of your country-mates than of my stamp order. Material things are dispensable, but not you! Be well and rest your mind. All things in their own time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to Worry Claire,
    I just hope the ash doen't affect you over there!!. The stamps will get here when they get here. You have no control over Mother Nature lol. Take care, and Thanks so much for all you do!!!

    Cheers,
    Bonnie H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't fret Claire. Everyone understands that you have no control over the winds or the postal service. The anticipation will build and that will make it all the more exciting when the stamp sets arrive. We all need to repeat to ourselves "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue". I'm starting to feel virtuous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say 'Thank You' for keeping us posted on why we might not be receiving our order in a timely manner. I believe connecting with your customers the way you do is wonderful. You are doing your best and we appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire did you blow your top again and shut down the airspace? Just kidding! Your stamps are worth the wait! (Tho' Im keeping my fingers crossed that they made it out before the ash started spewing!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as we all love our stamps, your health is more important. I hope this ash isn't causing too many problems with asthmatics & such! Safety for the pilots (my dad was one) is vital so our order will arrive 'in perfect time'.
    Besides, it's not like I don't have lots of stamps to play with as it is (hee!)
    Do keep well & take lots of tea breaks when you pack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire, thanks for keeping us up to date with the latest news, that's what makes you such a good business woman! Just reading everyone else's comments makes me realise what a great bunch of fans you have. Don't stress, things'll come right in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, don't worry - I was so happy to know, that my order shipped, because it means, as soon as the cloud makes way, it will continue to come to me! ;-) Just look at the bright side of it, the exciting time of - when it will arrive is longer now ;-)
    Hope you and your folks are okay in this black stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!